Free Fire’s latest patch update launches on 9th April, with popular player and community requests brought to the game. The highly-requested ranked mode for Clash Squad and the motorbike, which will now be available for up to two players to ride are some of the notable addition in the updated patch. The Free Fire’s latest update has now been made available for both Android and iPhone users.
Two new weapons will be available with the latest patch namely the Thompson and the Smoke Grenade. The Thompson is an SMG with a large magazine that will only be available in Classic mode. The Smoke Grenade is more of a strategic weapon that will only be available in Clash Squad.
Main Features announced: Character Kapella, Pet Ottero, Clash Squad Rank Mode, Thompson gun and more
Some of the detailed features are:
- A pet named Ottero that can recover HP and EP using Medkit
- Rank Mode in Clash squad which is different from Battle Royale mode.
- The new character Kapella has joined the as the lead singer of a K-pop band. With her soothing voice and positive personality, she can heal anyone, including herself.
- New SMG named Thompson with a total of 40 ammo
- New Smoke Grenade, Airship and Camo Box
- The Smoke Grenade will now allow players to use more strategies
Garena Free Fire is a mobile battle royale game, developed and published by Garena Studios. The beta version of the game was released in 20 November 2018 for Android. It was officially launched on 4 December 2018 for Android and iOS. It has already crossed 500 million downloads on Google Play in 2020 making it one of the most popular battle royale game in mobile. The game goes head to head against the likes of PUBG Mobile and Call of Duty Mobile.
Free Fire can be downloaded from the following locations: