The Chromatica Ball is officially moving to Summer 2021, shared Lady Gaga on Instagram.
Originally scheduled to visit six stadiums across North America and Europe this summer, Gaga’s Chromatica Ball tour has been moved to summer 2021 amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The Oscar winner singer wrote on Instagram “We’ve been working hard to figure out the safest and soonest way to bring this show to you, but most importantly want everyone to be healthy and able to dance together at the shows as we always have.”
“If you’ve purchased a ticket already, you’ll find all of the new information in your email inbox. I can’t wait to see you there! Keep dancing at home in the meantime 😘” she added.
The mini tour — which would’ve kicked off on July 24 in Paris before ending on Aug. 19 in New Jersey — was initially announced in support of the 34-year-old’s sixth solo album of the same name, which features collaborations with Ariana Grande, Korean girl group BLACKPINK, and legendary singer-songwriter Elton John spread across 16 standard-edition tracks.
Rescheduled dates of Chromatica Ball tour
- July 25, 2021 PARIS, FRANCE - STADE DE FRANCE (Rescheduled from July 24, 2020)
- July 30, 2021 LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR STADIUM (Rescheduled from July 30, 2020)
- August 7, 2021 BOSTON, MA, USA - FENWAY PARK (Rescheduled from Aug. 05, 2020)
- August 16, 2021 TORONTO, CANADA - ROGERS CENTRE (Rescheduled from Aug. 09, 2020)
- August 19, 2021 EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ, USA - METLIFE STADIUM (Rescheduled from Aug 19, 2020)
- August 27, 2021 CHICAGO, IL, USA - WRIGLEY FIELD (Rescheduled from Aug. 14, 2020)